Monday, February 21, 2005

Post A Comment to Welcome WD40!

I took the occasion of President’s Day to call my niece and nephew. They’re fine! So I told them that I wanted to talk to them on the day when we all remember their eighth cousin nine times removed, George Washington. It seems that Mom has finally figured out a way to get my nephew online so he can do schoolwork! So I told him to send me an email so we can communicate. I figure he can become my first dedicated reader! So rather than worry about counters and such, maybe some of my other readers can post a comment saying hello to him.
I’ll give you some bio info. He’s a real chip off the old block(s). He is so slick, I call him WD40!
1) He is smart.
2) He loves to read (He was reading Harry Potter in the second grade).
3) He is surrounded by bossy women. The biggest pain is his rookie math teacher who is not as smart as he is! Boy is it tough to be in sixth grade and be smarter than an adult who can give you grades! Next in order is his pesky little sister, Monkey Princess. She is a bright, talkative (or is that yakkety?), athletic, soccer star! Boy can she be a pest. Finally there is “Ain’t Nobody Who’s Happy if Momma Ain’t Happy“, Dear Old Mom who makes him do his homework (up to FIVE hours a day). Can’t a guy get a break around here? See, it really helps being Washington’s cousin; the minute you think you’ve got it tough you just think about Valley Forge and then count you blessings!
4) Who knows what he’ll be, but he “listens”. Beware of the quiet ones!
So come on y’all and post a comment to cheer up a hardworking young boy!
Thanks!

P.S. It’s not all bad. He’s got his male relatives to cheer him up. Grandpa taught him to fish so well that he can catch them without baiting the bare hook! His Uncle visits around Thanksgiving every year. And of course Dear Old Dad is always watching out for him.

4 Comments:

Blogger KurtP said...

Hey Slick,
Welcome aboard, I just found this privateer myself. You're in good company here it seems.

10:16 PM  
Blogger Chris Clark said...

Go Kerry!
Chris Clark's Web Site

9:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Youll should use Direct TV Offers.
Youll should use Free Dish Network Deal.
Youll should use Free Direct TV Deal.
Youll should use Direct TV Offers.
Youll should use Direct TV Deals.
Youll should use Dish Network Deals.
Youll should use Direct TV Offers.
Youll should use Dish Network Deal.

11:16 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You have good content on your blog keep up the good work

11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home