Thursday, April 14, 2005

A Day's Work For A Day's Pay?

Lots of good stuff over at Regime Change Iran (click above). I have posted several comments on items in Wednesday's daily brief. I suggest dog training Hezbollah for instance. But I think my favorite is the Forward Air Controller (Woman With Cell Phone) - FAC(WWCP). Go there and read it! It's under the Iran-Chavez alliance item.
My editor at www.americanthinker.com did not publish it (he's got all sorts of contributors, so space is tight), but he told me he thinks it's funny. And be sure to catch my idea there "A Modest Proposal" http://americanthinker.com/comments.php?comments_id=1977 . Let's see, I've been picking on Hezbollah, the Mullahs, Hugo Chavez and the Democrats. I guess that's enough for one day!
Ciao for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home