Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Role Models

Today would have been my father’s birthday. With all the talk of role models in society, he and my mother were mine. I hope they would be proud of me. In my effort to emulate my father’s contributions to the world through his role as an engineer, I have asked Thomas Lifson of the American Thinker to become its technology correspondent. He has given the go ahead. Here is my first "engineering for amateurs" article, which I titled Pharmaceutical Manufacturing 101 and Thomas re-titled Reinventing the Wheel. We have another article on the LaSalle Bank Fire undergoing editing by e-mail. I expect he’ll post it soon. I’ve already had multiple additional thoughts, but need to let him get the original up first for them to make sense.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home