Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Blog Counter - Yes Or No?

Today my co-worker asked if I knew how many people looked at my blog. I do not! As I told him, I could add a counter, if I slowed down enough to read the instructions!
But that's the kind of work best done by an Office Twinkie! I know I posted about that once long, long ago. I know there are at least a few of you out there by your comments. Generally, the comments have been quite gracious. And, I'm inclined to think that I should offer the same respect to my readers whether they number just one or a million. But if there is support for a counter, I might try to find the time to read the instructions. Maybe, you would find safety in numbers. So I invite a few comments to get your opinion! Don't turn this into an election! It's a simple question of should I or shouldn't I. If a few ask for it, I'll give it serious consideration.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home